Professional pressure-control with the high-pressure safty valves of KAMAT
Our valves are made in-house and are adjusted to the properties and pressures of your application. Our valves are full-lift safety valves and can be operated spring loaded or pilot-operated. All our valves are delivered adjusted to your desired working pressure, the maximum being 4,000 bar and flowrates of up to 4,700 l/min.
Two spring loaded variants of safety valves, even ATEX compliant
The simpler high-pressure valves have a rotatable by-pass connection to dispose of the escaping fluid. Pilot-operated valves need a block flange. Like all other KAMAT products, these are also ATEX compliant and can be manufactured using special materials to suit the medium you are pumping.
- full-lift valves
- spring loaded
- single or pilot-controlled version for more flow
- up to 4,000 bar
- up to 4,700 l/min
- DN 2,5 to DN 50
- safety valve adjusts to the setting pressure again after opening
- quickly detects cavitation peaks in continuous operation
- up to 4,000 bar infinitely adjustable at the factory
- is delivered sealed and with a sticker with a test date
- independent adjustment and reparation possible
- also suitable for ATEX
For 50 years, Giant Pumps has offered the most dependable positive displacement high-pressure triplex pumps available. Designed and built to the highest quality standards, customers count on Giant Pumps products to keep their equipment running. Every design detail of Giant Pumps products is optimized for long-life and reliable performance, making Giant Pumps the most trusted name in high-pressure pumps and systems.